Welcome to the Z generation. This is a time where influence exists above it all and is carried somewhere in the cloud. So this means, if you’re running a business, you’ve got to do so on a world stage, and how better to get there than by using influential platforms such as Instagram! Whether you have or haven’t tried using such platforms foryour business, follow us anyway, to learn of new ways to boosting your sales, and while you’re atit, here are a few tips:
1# Brand Your Insta Profile and Posts
This helps you to become easily recognisable to your digital target audience, more especially should your brand message remain consistent. This way, you can stand out!
- Develop a Signature Style With Your Photos.
- Post consistently recognisable images or use a photographer.
- Apply a Branded Colour Scheme.
- Develop a Visual Style for Instagram.
- Incorporate Brand Element to Your Instagram Content.
- Showcase Your Company Culture.
- Throw in Hashtags That Represent Your Brand.
2# Convert Your Insta Profile into a Storefront
Primarily you’d need to build a creative profile, one which geared toward capturing a shopper’s attention. Don’t forget to add a call to action, along with all the relevant contact information in your bio. Be extra and throw in a free shipping initiative or so.
Need To Know How?
- Post Instagram Stories, on a regular.
- Then create highlight albums which feature your offers.
- Also, show off your products.
- Don’t forget to share your in-store promotions.
#3 Instagram Content Is Always King
Take it from us, your Instagram content will most definitely boost your reputation on the platform; moreover, it will impact positively on sales. Here you’re looking to make the connections and conversions. Remember, content shapes your brands voice and sets its tone in more ways than one. For now, we’ll mention relevance.
Need To Know How?
- By sharing videos of people using your product.
- Share Your Company Philosophy and its Passion.
- Shy away from strong political comments and topics.
- Support and Reward Influential Brand Advocates
- Remember, Compliments will get you everywhere!
#4 Manage their Instagram Shopping Experience
- Tag Products in Your Instagram Posts it makes it easy for followers to see pricing and product details. Use an Instagram business account to do so.
- Close the Sale, customers will have to “die over your offerings” well of course not literally. But they have to want it, so make sure the offering is irresistible!
- Provide Your Contact Information. You’ll need to be present at any turn, for the enquiries your customers may have regarding the transaction. Beyond and above it all, our clients need to know that we a reliable and we’ll be there each time they need us.
5# Use Instagram Advertising
You’ll first need to have a comprehensive digital marketing contact strategy, and with that in your hands, you can immediately start posting your ads. The rule in this game is that you’ll need to pay to play! Trust us, the returns are way better.
Need To Know How?
- Open your profile and tap Promotions.
- Pick the post you want to promote.
- Choose your destination.
- Select your target audience.
- Then finally; set your budget and duration for the campaign.
The Big Tip: Choose between five to six posts to run a full monthcampaign, and spread the budget evenly across all posts.
We realise it’s always better to start by knowing your audience so that you can best cater to their needs. Apart from all other facts, we’d say Instagram’s visual appeal makes it a go-to channel for sellers to reach their potential clients. We’d also say this is by far the best platform for sharing your brand’s story, and in this way, your online community is built. We’ve also noted the importance of crafting content that speaks to your target audience, and reinforcing your brand’s tone through and through. In closing, here’s a quick formula to use when building your Instagram storefront: Good Content + Trust + Ease of Purchase = Sale; see you online!