Masses are always searching as the best thing so that they can travel the world with ultimate offers, from the ticket booking to explore the world. That’s the reason different bank’s can gives different offers according to your needs. With the best air miles credit cards you can earn many points, vouchers, and lot more.
Let’s find out which bank’s beneficial offers matches with you. We can describe to you one by one to decide one for yourself.
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- On your first spend of Rs 1,000 or more within 60 days of issuance, you will get 10,000 miles
- As a joining and an annual Rs 3,000 fee need to submit
Jet Privileges HDFC Diners Club
- With best air miles credit cards will get Rs 30,000 bonus JPMiles as a welcome gift
- You have a chance to earn 15 Jet privileges points within 90 days of card issue
Jet Privileges HDFC Bank World Credit Card
- Up to Rs 7,500 bonus JPMiles with a waiver of one-way base fare on Jet Airways ticket as a welcome benefit
- As a joining and an annual Rs 2,500 fee need to submit
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
- Get 5,000 bonus JPMiles on joining and a Jet Airways ticket code
- An annual fee NIL for first-year and second-year onward Rs 2,500
What Are The Requirements To Get Instant Approval For A Credit Card?
The conditions are simple you need to submit eligibility, KYC, and income proof to the bank. These are the main, and direct approval way. If you are fit on HDFC best air miles credit card bank’s criteria, so they will give instant approval.
Eligibility Factor For A Credit Card
- You should be in 18 years age bracket
- A regular source of income
- And a spotless previous history should submit
KYC Factor For A Credit Card
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- And a recent passport size photograph
How To Apply For A Selected Credit Card?
The online application procedure is simple you need to follow easy steps.
- Go to the official site
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID or mobile number
Why You Choose HDFC Credit Card?
It’s a well-known bank in private sector. HDFC credit card provides a various option such as shopping, dining, traveling, and more. Along with discount, reward points, cash back and gift vouchers.
- HDFC Infinia Card
- HDFC Regalia Card
- HDFC Diners Club Black Card
- Jet Privileges HDFC Bank World
- Platinum Times Card
- Titanium Times Card
- Jet Privilege Platinum
- Money Back Card
- Signature VISA
Is It True You Can Use Your HDFC Credit Card For Many More Ways?
Yes, the bank can provide you with many options such as an online payment, view monthly statement, shopping, etc. The more you can use the more you know HDFC credit card features.
Online Payment Method
You can have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT services. To operate these facilities, need to login with own User ID and password.
View Monthly Bank Statement
You should track own transactions through monthly bank statement. You can check an online or either the bank will send a report on registered email ID. Get to know the limit, swipe report, expenses, and CIBIL score.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call on 180 022 3224 HDFC credit card customer care number and clear your all doubts within a second. The executives are activated for you by 24*7, so that provide you a prompt response.